While height is just an amount, some people wish they were taller. The main explanation for this is that certain basic aspects of daily life, such as reaching for the top shelf, turning off the lamp, or even getting into your own bed, can be very difficult. If you feel like you've gotten the short end of the stick in life, remember what they say: "Good things come in small packages."
1. This man took the initiative to marry.
2. When you're small, even turning off the light can be difficult.
3. When she goes shopping, she has to do these things.
4. Climbing abilities are necessary.
5. “Boyfriend placed his microwave on top of the fridge... He’s 6′ 2 and I’m 5′ 2 (ish). I need to grab a chair if I want use it.”
6. “Short people problems... the struggle is real. My buddy’s wife shows how she puts her seasonings away.”
7. Doing laundry can be a difficult task.
8. It can be difficult to get to the soap dispenser sometimes.
9. “The way I had to use this cash machine in Spain, which I can only assume was installed by a giant. I’m 5’4”."
10. “At least my friend has a sense of humor.”
That's all. I hope you enjoy the images of Struggles that Only Short People can Understand. If so, share this with your friend for them to be amazed and subscribe to our newsletter, and receive our weekly digest. :)